Key Property Features
- Sleeps 6
- Master king size bedroom on the ground floor with en suite shower room and 32" flatscreen TV.
- King size bedroom on the first floor with 32" flatscreen TV and en suite bathroom which includes a walk in shower and standalone claw foot bath
- Twin bedroom on the ground floor with an en suite shower room
- Wood burning stove in the sitting room
- Oil central heating throughout
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Top quality cotton bed linen, mattress toppers, duvets and towels
- A 40" Freesat flatscreen TV and DVD in the lounge
- Children's games
- Magazines and books
- A fully fitted kitchen featuring industrial ceiling lighting, a stunning contemporary hob splashback, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, microwave and Tassimo coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Baby travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Picnic set and ground blanket
- Shared parking in a private area to the back of the property
- Outside patio area with wood store and picnic bench plus table and chairs for alfresco dining
- A one minute walk to the quay
- A five minute walk to the local shop
- A one minute walk to the local delicatessen
- A one minute walk to the nearest restaurant
- A one minute walk to the nearest hotel
- A one minute walk to the nearest pub
- Additional parking can be found in the quay car park
Stable Cottage is conveniently located towards the bottom of the High Street near to the quayside.
Recently renovated to a very high standard, Stable Cottage was originally part of the public house known as The Ship Inn and is next door to Ship Cottage. Bought in 1798 by William Hardy for £600, The Ship Inn traded as a public house until 1967, when it was sold to become a residence.
Stable Cottage is in The High Street, Blakeney, a mere stones throw from the quay, local shops, restaurants and pubs.
The cottage can be accessed via a loke which leads off the High Street and is also the driveway which leads to the shared parking area (two spaces between three cottages - one car per cottage on a first come first served basis). The door to the property is in the courtyard at the end of the short loke. Benbow Cottage and Ship Cottage are also accessed from the courtyard.
The entrance to the cottage leads directly into a hallway and the kitchen. The hallway has plenty of space for coats and wellies should you wish to come in from the High Street. The large sitting room and dining area is accessed via the kitchen and is furnished in a contemporary but cosy style with a wood burner, contemporary radiators, quality furniture and stripped oak flooring. The dining area has an industrial colourful look with bistro lighting. It is a large and airy room with windows on two sides and a rooflight in the beautiful beamed and vaulted ceiling. The new kitchen is elegant and stylish, and offers everything you would need to entertain yourselves and your guests. The key features are the gorgeous hob splashback and industrial ceiling lighting.
Just off the hallway is the oak floored twin bedroom with its own en suite shower room. It features a heated towel rail and LED-lit mirror. The oak floored ground floor king size bedroom with en suite shower room is located to the back of the cottage off the sitting room and features its own flatscreen TV and dimmer switches. The bed is solid oak. There is also a built in wardrobe. The en suite shower room features a heated towel rail and LED-lit mirror that automatically demists when the lights are on.
The stairs are accessed from the hallway and lead to the first floor landing. The first floor oak floored king size bedroom has a TV and fitted wardrobe. The room leads to an en suite bathroom which features a roll top standalone claw bath, walk in shower and heated towel rail. There is also a LED-lit mirror.
Each bed in the cottage is dressed with top quality linen, down pillows, sumptuous mattress toppers and duvets. Each bathroom has luxury shower and hair gel, hand wash and body lotion. We also supply amenities you may have forgotten to bring with you.
In addition to the wood burners, there is a new, highly efficient radiator system to keep you snug in the colder months
There is a lovely patio and outside dining area just outside the cottage where you can enjoy al fresco dining in the warmer months. There is also a 'pub style' table and bench to relax at.
- This is a non-smoking property
- Well behaved pets are welcome as long as they stay downstairs at all times, do not climb on the furniture and are not left alone in the property at any time. Please note dogs are strictly not allowed in the downstairs bedrooms. He/she will also need to bring a bed!